jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can Google topple Facebook?

1. Amit Doda profile image60
    Amit Dodaposted 7 years ago

Can Google topple Facebook?

2. clintonb profile image59
    clintonbposted 7 years ago

I think that google and facebook are completely different and will run their different courses. I think google will try to make a facebook like site without much luck, and facebook will try to crack search and fail. Thats my personal opinion anyway. Facebook has a massive daily audience, and lots of facebook "addicts".

3. Joshwinvp profile image56
    Joshwinvpposted 7 years ago

In my opinion, the question should be asked the other way around:

Can Facebook topple Google?

Because Facebook is currently the second most popular site in the world (with Google at number 1), and of course we all know how they are introducing their new "like pages" and "search engine".

We'll see what happens.

4. bettanywire profile image57
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

As of now, we see how Facebook outdoes Google in terms of visitor but I don't see any implication with it since they have different applications, Google is a search engine and facebook is a networking site.

5. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Can Facebook topple Google?

No. Google still has a few more cards under the table which are yet to be utilized.

The question should be: Is the time right for Google to scatter Facebook?

6. internett1t3 profile image55
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Though facebook is number one in terms of visitor in fact they outdoes Google few months ago but they have different application so every one have nothing to worry about, facebook is a number networking site and Google still the number search engine.

Closed to reply