jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you on Facebook?

1. Pratonix profile image81
    Pratonixposted 7 years ago

Are you on Facebook?

2. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

I am too and it is fun to play the applications such as FarmVille and CafeWorld.  It's a good stress reliever.  You can find my link on my profile page.  It's also a way to promote your hubpages and a place to keep in touch with classmates, old and new friends alike.

3. Mom Kat profile image81
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

yes. I keep in touch with old class mates and far away family.
    I'm also hooked on Island Paradise & Bejeweled 2.

4. Owenyoyoyo profile image60
    Owenyoyoyoposted 7 years ago

Not anymore - I used to spend too much time on it, but wasn't enjoying it... so its probably a good thing that I got out before FarmVille got really popular!

5. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Yes, it is the best way to find my relatives, old friends, classmates and colleagues before. It is one of the most exciting way to networks with friends.

6. samsons1 profile image78
    samsons1posted 7 years ago

yes, I'm on Facebook, as are most of those I went to high school with plus many of those I now attend church with...

7. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

Yes and just add me my name is Bettany Wire. I want to have more friends in facebook. If you do so, thank you in advance.

8. mandymac41 profile image61
    mandymac41posted 7 years ago

Hi Roland, yes I am. my address is www.facebook.com/amandaheggs. I have been online with them about three years now to communicate with my two brothers, one who lives in NSW and the other who lives in Queensland. I also post my best hubs to my facebook page. Check them out when you have time. Thanks for the tip about poetryhunter.com. I checked them out and joined up to start writing my poetry again. take care. look forward to hearing from you. Amanda.