jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Which digital cameras are the best?

1. PBR profile image58
    PBRposted 7 years ago

Which digital cameras are the best?

I want to buy 10 or more megapixel digital camera. What should I look for Canon, Olympus or Nikon or any other?

2. Flightkeeper profile image72
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

I think Nikon cameras are tops for engineering, design, and ease-of-use.

3. bettanywire profile image54
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

For me its Canon or Nikon digital cameras are the best.

4. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Olympus and Nikon are good but still I would prefer to use Canon.

1. profile image59
      landjassocposted 3 years agoin reply to this

What is the cut off point between a inexpensive, medium and high end digital camera?  Is it only price, manufacturer, place of purchase, general features or something else?  How do I determine the difference?

5. bestdigitalslr profile image57
    bestdigitalslrposted 7 years ago

Canon SLR cameras are the best in my opinion. The T2i is 18 mp and has video.

6. funride profile image71
    funrideposted 7 years ago

The PowerShot G always have been good examples of cameras on the prosumer market (professional + consumer) directed for amateur users looking for cameras with sophisticated high manual control. read more

7. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

The three brands mentioned all have top quality optics so you should pick a camera that you find has the easiest to access controls, the largest LCD screen and the most pixels you can afford.

Generally you get what you pay for so spend as much as you can possibly afford if you are serious about photography.

Take time to Google for tests of the camera you are thinking about and look for reviews of the particular model.

8. profile image0
    azam97rmposted 7 years ago

Why not Panasonic FH20?

It has auto intelligent feature that makes an amateur takes great quality photos.

A lot of hubbers wrote about it too (including me:).

9. talitz2550 profile image60
    talitz2550posted 7 years ago

I'm a canon dslr user and tried couple of P&S.... for hobby photography... I recommend the Canon powershot SX30 IS= it's a point and shoot with some features of a dslr; advantage: you dont need to change lenses (all canon powershot series are good, fir handy cam: go for Canon Powershot SX130 IS)...  for dslr (serious photography)  Canons and Nikons are best... as heard from among my photog peers.... goodluck

working