jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How Long Should Rechargeable Batteries Last If Used Every Day?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

How Long Should Rechargeable Batteries Last If Used Every Day?

2. TwO1FouR profile image60
    TwO1FouRposted 7 years ago

It depends on the brand, type, and for what device. I use AAA batteries for my remote control and can last a very long time.

3. theindianblues profile image55
    theindianbluesposted 7 years ago

I too agree with TwO1FouR; because I had some problem with my batteries which are un branded and I used it for few days only. Currently I have a set of branded batteries and 'am using every day for last six months but still working with full energy.

4. drvosjeca profile image61
    drvosjecaposted 7 years ago

It depends on quality of bateries...

There is one other thing many people are doing wrong...that is charging bateries before they are empty. It is better to completly emty bateries energy and then to charge them

5. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

I was told there is a life span for all rechargeable batteries.  Some of them can charge up to 5000 times or more before you need to replace them, others lesser.  You probably need to talk with the person who sold you the batteries.  The battery life is about the number of times you recharge, e.g. an original mobile phone battery will probably last between 1 1/2 to 2 years, after which, the charge may last only about between half a day to 1 day at most on standby.

6. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

It depends on the brand and model some of them will last in three days more.