jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

The most irritating thing/feature on Facebook

1. Hridyapal Bhogal profile image62
    Hridyapal Bhogalposted 7 years ago

The most irritating thing/feature on Facebook

2. svarun profile image78
    svarunposted 7 years ago

probably the most iritating thing for me are games...

3. profile image0
    Ella90posted 7 years ago

The most irritating thing for me are the different pages or applications where you have to send the link to so many different friends before you can see the thing, it's so annoying getting random requests for things your not interested in or not being able to see something cause you don't want to spam your friends with requests

4. antobezzina profile image61
    antobezzinaposted 7 years ago

Not being able to connect Yahoo Answers to my Facebook page.  It keeps posting them on my profile.

5. Poetry Girl profile image60
    Poetry Girlposted 7 years ago

For me the most irritating thing on FB are the users that insist on posting negative comments about everything from how miserable they are today and how bad their life is and how they never catch a break. I have actually taken to deleting the connections or hiding their posts alltogether.

The second for me are the rediculous status updates about farms, or what level people are on in MOB Wars! I dont really care if anyone needs an oil can or found a bushel of blueberries they want to give to me.

6. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Ppl tend to send me invites for games and such stuff. A few is good but too many are way too bad.

7. profile image54
    Jason Espositoposted 7 years ago

The games don't annoy me as much as the mobil status updates. Is it important that I know that you are in a traffic jam or that you just completed 3.7 miles on the treadmill in 22 minutes at a 4.2% incline?

8. profile image0
    deepakkumaarrposted 7 years ago

Poking the users i the irritating Feature in the Face Book i do not like this feature

Closed to reply

working