jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is the most important thing or feature you look for when choosing a cell ph

1. NikiDiva profile image61
    NikiDivaposted 5 years ago

What is the most important thing or feature you look for when choosing a cell phone?

2. newcalendar profile image69
    newcalendarposted 5 years ago

I always check the microphone quality in them first, it sounds obvious but a smartphone can absolutely suck if no one can tell what you're saying properly!

NikiDivaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I've honestly never really thought to check that although that would b something u notice once you have made a call

3. bernard.sinai profile image81
    bernard.sinaiposted 5 years ago

I have this ridiculous theory that the quality of a smartphone is determined by the quality of the camera. However, there are other features like the microphone, display and most importantly support that should be considered as well.

4. JustSimple info profile image81
    JustSimple infoposted 5 years ago

Price of the monthly service!!!!  I live in a good metro area, and all the major providers offer good coverage, so I dumped the majors and went with a no name company and I am saving a TON of money. I look for price, of the monthly plan, then I look for the cost of the phone.  Phones are easy to come by now, you can buy good quality phones almost anywhere nowadays.

Not service provider but when choosing a particular phone,

2. JustSimple info profile image81
      JustSimple infoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

For me it will be the phone quality screen size and how it stays connected to the service provider.  Not all phones connect with the same quality to the provider. Most smartphones today have the same features, some are just faster, than others.

3. NikiDiva profile image61

Thank u for ur answer

working