jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

which is better.....Office work or internet work.....and which sites can one mak

1. sir_tallest profile image62
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

which is better.....Office work or internet work.....and which sites can one make real income

2. Research Analyst profile image84
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Virtual Office Assistant will allow you to work as an entrepreneur providing professional administrative, technical, or social assistance to clients from a home office. 

You are considered a independent contractor instead of an employee

Some of the ways that you will be able to communicate do data delivery include the use of the Internet, e-mail and phone conferences,  and fax machine.

3. theshills profile image54
    theshillsposted 7 years ago

This really is a hard one, your own product sites seem to be the ones that make any real money, i mean make your own product because when you see the so called gurus, they all promote each others products weather it be good or bad. find a method thats good, make a video course and then makes sure its good and wam, you can start promoting crap products to your list, because people then trust you, this method sucks but they all still do it

4. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

For me internet work offers a lot of opportunities and  high income.

5. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

By far freelance job is very common and many people get success from internet job but talking about assurance of income I would prefer traditional job like working in the typical working place.

working