jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

IS IT EASY TO BE A WEB DESIGNER??????????WHAT DO U THINK WRITE..............

1. ANIKET SHRIVASTAV profile image54
    ANIKET SHRIVASTAVposted 7 years ago

IS IT EASY TO BE A WEB DESIGNER??????????WHAT DO U THINK WRITE..............

2. EatLovePray profile image55
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Hey! Well, personally speaking if you have the knowledge and education for web designing it should be really easy! You need to have some sort of knowledge on using HTML, and designing!

3. Richard Craig profile image76
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

For a profession, you need to have studied some sort of Graphic Design and experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash.  Trust me, it's hard to get that sort of job.

4. navuud profile image35
    navuudposted 7 years ago

i cant tell if you're asking because you want to find the easiest job out there that pays decent, or if you really want to go into web design but too lazy to put the work into it.

Everything is easy if you want to be shitty at it. If you really want to be a web designer start a project,  a web site - then look for tutorials, find sites you like the layout of and try to reproduce those. Download firefox and get the addon called Firebug - its one of the most useful tools you'll have. There are a lot of really terrible web designers making mediocre money out there, you can do some freelance stuff online through sites like odesk.com too..

5. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

It's easy to be one.  More difficult to get paid for it.

6. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

dabeaner NAILED it in his answer.  I have been one for some time, but, like Richard Craig said, you've got to have some education credentials to get a job in that field.

I just totally redesigned my DesktopDirect.TV site, and I did all the web design and graphics myself.  I'm currently working on ViralTrafficAnarchy.com and the graphics are coming easily.

If you're serious about getting paid, try developing some graphics or site templates and uploading them on GraphicRiver and ThemeForest just to see how you do.

7. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

If you have passion in this field and you know the technicalities about it then it is very easy for but if you have known nothing about it absolutely it is very difficult.

8. diyakapoor profile image53
    diyakapoorposted 7 years ago

Nothing is easy without interest. But when have interest to learn something, you can do good in every field. so, if you have interest in designing you can learn it easily and this will prove to a good career option for you.

Web designing field is good and demanding as well. You can earn good.

http://www.pixelcrayons.com/

9. profile image46
    brainlara2011posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5603062_f260.jpg

Everything is possible you want just do hard work on what you want and get the result you want.Web designing is a one types of arts and you can learn it faster from other things.For more detail please visit-www.zylone.com/

working