jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why is it that facebook is prefered than myspace......my space came out first an

1. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

Why is it that facebook is prefered than myspace......my space came out first and is doing...

almost everything facebook is doing

2. Profil_Optik profile image54
    Profil_Optikposted 7 years ago

Facebook offers the option to share pretty much anything with your friends. That made it very popular with people because if you have many facebook "friends" you receive many updates on your wall and it's an ultimate way to kill time, even though sometimes it's worthless information.

Also , Facebook somehow gained a reputation of a business enabled site , while all MySpace got from its userbase was emo kids whining for attention.

And , if you add the Facebook API which is able to connect information between a 3rd party site and Facebook , you get why it's so successful.

3. internett1t3 profile image58
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Facebook has many application and more interesting features and best place to be to market your site.

4. profile image0
    TechTrendyposted 7 years ago

Personally I think MySpace is a cluttered mess full of adolescents that enjoy adding all kinds of dazzling, sparkling, heavy graphics and music to their MySpace site. That's fine but for someone like me I find it hard to read through those pages. Plus MySpace was aimed at the younger generation where as FaceBook was only available to College students for quite a while. I think FaceBooks clean interface, security functions and application development platform allow for a much nicer social network that appeals to a larger audience.