jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

are computers tutors worth the money?

1. nighthag profile image82
    nighthagposted 7 years ago

are computers tutors worth the money?

looking to help my son who is struggling with school work

2. Scribe For Hire profile image58
    Scribe For Hireposted 7 years ago

It really depends upon what you're trying to accomplish.  There are many free tutorials online that you can utilize and keep going back to until you master a particular software program.

If your intent is to use the training to bring you up to speed quickly on a particular area of computing, then you might want to look into a class instead.

I'd say it comes down to your intent and budget.

3. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

tutors online re good but still it is better to have a tutor at your home it can help a lot for your child.

4. bettanywire profile image55
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

I think online tutor are less effective compare to the present tutors I think child can learn easily if the tutors in is his presence.

5. profile image0
    TechTrendyposted 7 years ago

Depends on your son really, and how he comprehends things. Is he a person that can learn by reading and attempting the task at hand or does he learn by doing hands on activities? It also depends on the area he is struggling in. As mentioned there are many tutorials that are available for free that may help him but if he has trouble comprehending them it will only take him so far. However with a live computer tutor able to answer his questions and show how to properly do the task he may find it easier to take in.

6. danatheteacher profile image67
    danatheteacherposted 7 years ago

Do a trial run. Its really going to depend on your son. Collect some data before and after, and then evaluate whether to continue. Good luck!

Closed to reply

working