This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

I used to run ads for my girlfriends massage business, until craigslist decided

1. profile image46
    larrydog8posted 7 years ago

I used to run ads for my girlfriends massage business, until craigslist decided to not let their...

customers re-post ads. Advertising in the therapueautic section cost $5 to re-post, and usually new posts cost $10....however craigslist is now charging $5 for new posts. My problem is that now my ads are being flagged, and rejected, and I have no idea why. I know that I am following tou rules, but still my ads get flagged, and when I call craigslist, they wont tell me anything. Maybe my girlfriend business is on some law enforcement black list. They have never been sited for prostitution. I am baffled.... what can I do??

2. krishubpages123 profile image31
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

They might have links with your ads with your girlfriends site, that is the reason you always getting flagged. open another account and try it from there..

working