jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best laptop I can buy? PLUS it must be affordable for me :P

1. jamesroy11143 profile image59
    jamesroy11143posted 7 years ago

What is the best laptop I can buy? PLUS it must be affordable for me tongue

Well which brand you prefer the best and why? can you give me your experience with it...

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4013339_f260.jpg

2. MyWebs profile image82
    MyWebsposted 7 years ago

Due to a very bad experience with a Dell laptop you couldn't GIVE me a Dell, much less get me to purchase one. 2 Bad DVD drives, 1 bad Keyboard, 1 bad home power cord, 1 bad mobile power cord. Right after the warranty expired the laptop could no longer "see" the battery even though the battery was fine. Now its no longer portable. Two of the four USB ports no longer function properly either. It shipped with several blown pixels on the LCD too, many more beyond an acceptable level. I chose to ignore that problem while it was under warranty to avoid shipping it to them.

Dell's solution near the end of all these problems? The offer to replace it with a refurbished laptop. I thought I bought a new laptop here, not used. I am very upset with Dell considering I spent $1,300 and got stuck with a lemon. At least it makes great virtual lemonade!

I have heard Toshiba are good laptops and plan to buy one of theirs next.

I also own an Asus eee netbook and I'm pretty happy with that.

3. profile image30
    nbbatt.composted 7 years ago

I think Dell laptop is the best one why because it provides several features as well as it provides warranty but now the present and the best one is the Apple netbook it is just my sugggestion.

4. jamesroy11143 profile image59
    jamesroy11143posted 7 years ago

@MyWebs and @nbbatt.com . i will try to find out these brands offering smile... thanks your suggestions

working