jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will Chrome beat "IE and Mozilla"?

1. anthonyhopkin profile image59
    anthonyhopkinposted 7 years ago

Will Chrome beat "IE and Mozilla"?

2. profile image0
    houseazposted 7 years ago

Beat?  Well that is sort of hard to say.  Like most Google applications Chrome is sort of half baked beta software.  I use it, have it and while it has its uses the overall effectiveness isn't that great. Speed wise it is not any noticeably faster than FF (even less so in the FF4 beta).

As for IE well that is easy to beat really.  If MS did not have the "preinstall" advantage it would have gone the way of Netscape did a few years ago.

3. profile image0
    timonwellerposted 7 years ago

Yeah i agree, internet explorer has not been up to standard for a few years now, Firefox is definitely the best, however chrome is good in some instances. It depends on the situation and web applications i find.

4. internett1t3 profile image58
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Google are more fastest among the three. I never used Internet Explorer for a year I use Firefox and it's also great.

5. profile image43
    theone321posted 7 years ago

Will? Haha already has, Light weight, Very Secure, doesn't have a problem using several tabs, etc.

6. atulhost profile image59
    atulhostposted 6 years ago

As the new 4.0 version is making the things more difficult for the other twos and Mozilla also has strongest support of various Add-ons.