jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How would your experience of a month without Internet would be? Bad, good, both

1. Xavier Izaguirre profile image57
    Xavier Izaguirreposted 7 years ago

How would your experience of a month without  Internet would be? Bad, good, both?

2. smelloftruth profile image61
    smelloftruthposted 7 years ago

It depends on the situation. When I'm holidaying overseas and no internet available, it doesn't matter much. If at home, now that's where the problem starts.

3. UnbiasedReviews profile image54
    UnbiasedReviewsposted 7 years ago

When you've tried to live a month without it, you'd never want to live a day without it.

4. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Not too different because I can use the net at work.

5. BobbiRant profile image62
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

I've lived most of my life without the Internet so I guess I might have to actually call someone on the phone, have a nice real conversation or maybe even get to know my neighbors, like the 'good old days.'  There's a concept, actually socializing in person, face to face. *sigh*

6. fossmaniac profile image77
    fossmaniacposted 7 years ago

Both bad and good.
    Bad because : I'd miss out on all the tech news and RSS feeds I read everyday. Also, I won't be able to quick look up something when needed.

Good because : I would be able to appreciate other interesting things in my life. I'd get more of reading, going out and exercise.

7. Xavier Izaguirre profile image57
    Xavier Izaguirreposted 7 years ago

Hahaha, all great answers and all truths, even if disparate.

I reckon I agree most with unbiassed reviews, it is well hard to live withouth the internet and only really notice everything you miss and can't do when you don't have it.
    However, not having internet forces us to do cool things we may elude otherwise, such as reading, and exercising. ....

8. Sunnyglitter profile image84
    Sunnyglitterposted 7 years ago

It would be terrible, especially since I work from home.  I'd be broke and isolated from the world (most of my friends and family live far away).

working