jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

CAN YOU LIVE A Day without NEWSPAPER ?

1. aakashmech profile image59
    aakashmechposted 6 years ago

CAN YOU LIVE A Day without  NEWSPAPER ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5294719_f260.jpg

2. JayeWisdom profile image92
    JayeWisdomposted 6 years ago

Actually, I live every day without a newspaper since I began getting my news on the Internet. I no longer watch TV news because it raises my blood pressure! When I subscribed to the newspaper, much of it went unread and was thrown out or recycled.

Reading news on the Internet means I jump around from one news outlet to another to get several perspectives. It also means that I can avoid those so-called "news" outlets that are slanted and full of propaganda. Journalism is no longer objective, so I can at least choose that which leans toward what I believe.

3. profile image48
    aakashuitposted 6 years ago

Actually no..... I can't live a day  without a newspaper because reading a newspaper is my habbit and one of the  most intresting work for me. but now a days if you are using internet you can read it on internet.But I feel much better when i read it seperately...

4. Sneha Sunny profile image83
    Sneha Sunnyposted 6 years ago

yeah definitely I can live without a newspaper. The major news I get from TV. Sometimes only when I'm in mood to read, I simple have a look on the headings.... I read the content of only interesting headings.

working