i need help with my wp template alteration and in return i will give u a permane

1. profile image46
    WarriorWinsposted 7 years ago

i need help with my wp template alteration and in return i will give u a permanent backlink

Hi i am to using word press. First i need some

suggestions on free wp themes if any one could suggest a theme that should be
    a 4 column theme with horizontal menu and also show categories in the left side menu with 2

columns in center and last 4th column at right side for any widgets or ads. an example could

be:

http://www.wpdaddy.com/demo/spring-love.html

plz have a look at it but the problem is that it looks so childish n 3rd degree that using it will ruin the whole idea of my site. i gave its link just for understanding what i am

looking fo

2. Magdelene profile image83
    Magdeleneposted 7 years ago

Hi,
    Not sure if you are using what is offered with the template alone or if you are adding your own table?  If you are just using the template as is you can add in a table module which can be altered to however you like it.  You can make it so that borders are not visible.
    You can change to a different theme with different graphics and add a table if you want to go for a different look.

working