jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Having won the social networking battle for now, do you think Facebook will stay

1. DanielCook profile image58
    DanielCookposted 7 years ago

Having won the social networking battle for now, do you think Facebook will stay on top for ever...

and what rivals do you think exist?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

like myspace , it will probably change it's position over time.

3. ryokowaren profile image59
    ryokowarenposted 7 years ago

Absolutely not. I think virtual worlds will take over as the new social networking platform. Especially, SecondLife.com, as it already has millions of users.

4. AshleyRB profile image57
    AshleyRBposted 7 years ago

Nope! It will go under just like myspace once the next "big thing" comes along

5. forlan profile image57
    forlanposted 7 years ago

facebook will stay on top if they wide the business. They can open search engine too like Google, Yahoo, and Bing

6. TimeToGoBeyond profile image59
    TimeToGoBeyondposted 7 years ago

It is really hard to say, but honestly our minds keep growing and growing, and people are coming out with things so unbelievable almost, that I definitely think it is very possible!

7. webnavard profile image56
    webnavardposted 7 years ago

cause the virtual world is dynamic and it improve and grows everyday with new tech.
    also users taste in new web site change from time to time.

so there will be a new site and users will switch to it sooner or later smile its the same in real world, you wont always drive the same car or use the same mobile phone.

8. iZeko profile image95
    iZekoposted 7 years ago

Nope, soon or later something new and more interesting will come out.

9. umairraja51 profile image60
    umairraja51posted 7 years ago

I think not because in battle no one can stay at top, the time ends for every successor, today facebook next will be the another....

10. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

nup therell be another one...prob a smartphone specific app.

11. filmchick1987 profile image73
    filmchick1987posted 7 years ago

I never used the term 'myspace me'.
    Facebook has created a new way of communicating, like e-mail did in the 90s.
    It will take a while to topple, but no piece of technology is the be all and end all. One day, something will even overthrow the internet.