jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Mac Or PC? Which one do you like?

1. ChristopherMorgan profile image59
    ChristopherMorganposted 6 years ago

Mac Or PC? Which one do you like?

Which one do you like?

2. bueler profile image59
    buelerposted 6 years ago

I own a pc but I like macs. The only downside to a mac is that they are too expensive (in my mind).

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I have owned several PC's, Dell, and Gateway desktop and laptops.  I finally bought an iMac about a year ago and it is head and shoulders above the PC's.  Apple technology is seamless.

4. brianlokker profile image98
    brianlokkerposted 6 years ago

In my experience it's no contest: Macs are better by far. I've owned and worked with many PCs over the years, beginning in the late 1980s. Every one crashed or malfunctioned at one time or another. Despite hearing lots of good things about Macs, I hesitated to switch because I had made substantial investments in Windows software. I finally took the plunge about 4 years ago and I would never go back to a PC. My MacBook Pro has never crashed or given me any trouble.

My family members now have Macs too and all of us have had very positive experiences. My son's first MacBook did have some problems, but Apple replaced it with a newer model with no questions asked.

I recently installed Windows on my Macbook Pro, using VM Fusion, to do website testing. After a couple of months, sure enough, Windows crashed. The MacBook Pro itself and the Apple operating system are still going strong. So for me, no question about it: Macs win by a mile!

working