jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is one modern day technology you can not live without?

1. jpcmc profile image89
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

What is one modern day technology you can not live without?

2. jacobkuttyta profile image74
    jacobkuttytaposted 6 years ago

I think Mobile phone technology is the one thing without which we cannot live with.

Internet is the another technology without which we find ourselves very difficult to live with.

(Note, even without Internet or cell phone I can live by eating food and drinking water,  I think that would a peaceful way of life.)

3. Disappearing_face profile image60
    Disappearing_faceposted 6 years ago

Electricity, which is the key to most technological inventions.

4. Rooskaya profile image46
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

I think mobile phones and 4g net connection.

5. agvulpes profile image88
    agvulpesposted 6 years ago

I think the technology I could not live without is the microprocessor. Without that, no computers, no internet, etc.

6. rosie5427 profile image60
    rosie5427posted 6 years ago

I really like Dragon Voice Recognition software as it saves me time and money . Here is a hub I wrote about it. http://hubpages.com/hub/voicerecognition

7. Brinafr3sh profile image80
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

A computer of course. It's easier to type with and print with, we can edit our work better and faster.

8. profile image0
    Lesleysherwoodposted 6 years ago

Now I couldn't live without my mobile.  Its weird to think that we used to go to phone boxes.  I feel really uncomfortable if I dont have it on me. Ha ha

9. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

For me, it is computer. Without it, I am lost with no communication and it makes me restless. Gone are the days where I can get info by looking through files but now I am totally dependent on computer. When it is down, I can't seem to get things done.

10. John MacNab profile image83
    John MacNabposted 6 years ago

The computer I must have.  You can keep all your mobile phones.