jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should I get a droid or iphone?

1. Jennie Demario profile image39
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

Should I get a droid or iphone?

I have verizon (incase it matters)

2. Romian1 profile image73
    Romian1posted 6 years ago

Whatever phone you choose, any of them will have something that will drive you nuts.  Both are good choices but not perfect.

My first smartphone was an iPhone 3G and hated it at first.  I grew to love it.  After my 2 year plan expired, I decided to try AT&T's HTC Inspire which is a Droid.  I choose it because it appeared at first to do everything the iPhone can do but so much better.  I love the bigger screen.  It is cool to view high resolution pictures and movies with this screen.  My biggest gripe is the battery power.  The HTC Inspire uses up battery much faster than an iPhone, even with all the power saving options turned on.

I plan on writing more articles on my HTC Inspire.  Stay tuned.

3. supplies expert profile image61
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I have the samsung fascinate, from verizon, and it's a droid based phone which I actually think is the best phone I've ever had.  Although I have not owned an iPhone but a lot of my friends have the iPhone.  The problem I always run in to is the fact that the voice quality when you actually talk on the phone is not all that great. 

I do believe though that the iPhone is one of the best phones though with battery consumption, features and ease of use.  But for me since I'm on the phone very often I went for a phone with better talking quality.  And well, the extra features on a droid based phone aren't lacking.  Android has all the apps you could ever need.

4. Kwazzy profile image60
    Kwazzyposted 6 years ago

if you're into the whole rooting/over clocking scene, then Android all the way. You can over clock an Android device to double its potential in some cases. if you like simplicity, then iPhone is where its at smile

working