jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

The Playstation Network has been hacked and personal information is stolen. Who

1. Joan1 profile image58
    Joan1posted 6 years ago

The Playstation Network has been hacked and personal information is stolen.
    Who is to blame?

The playstation network has been hacked and the personal information of all users has been stolen, name, address, phone number, e-mail. Possibly even the Credit card information.
    Should we blame Sony for losing our private information?

2. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

You really can't point the finger of blame. When using technology we all take the risk to virus's, hacks, credit fraud, and personal information being stolen. It happens every day and every day hackers are finding new ways around the system. I use Xbox 360, and while I have to pay monthly for online access, I feel safer about being on there. Playstation works off of shared networks so it is very easy to hack into anything.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I would say the hacker for sure--but also Sony needs to up their security protocol.

4. ClickrNet profile image57
    ClickrNetposted 6 years ago

The answer is never basic or perfect. Nobody is perfect, therefore, those that make gaming products and software will always create goods that are with some type of flaw. The answer to your question simply is...nobody can be blamed. For every thing that is created there is a flaw and someone intelligent enough to find it. Except for...GOD who is perfection!

working