jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Can you read hubpages on an Amazon Kindle 3G?

1. Majadez profile image76
    Majadezposted 6 years ago

Can you read hubpages on an Amazon Kindle 3G?

I've recently been looking up the Kindle 3 with wireless and free global 3G connectivity.  I was wondering if you can access hubpages on it to read hubs and post comments??

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5110652_f260.jpg

2. ankandhk profile image80
    ankandhkposted 6 years ago

Yes, you can read from Kindle from this version here,
    amzn.to/WiFi3GKindle

You can Search, Annotations, Dictionary, and Wikipedia
    It supports-Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, Audible (Audible Enhanced (AA, AAX)), MP3, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML, DOC, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion.
    So lets have a look at this Kindle. I think you will find it awesome. I usually use "foxit reader" in Kindle to read eBook. You can also make eBook version of webpage/ website with some software.

3. yudhitech profile image57
    yudhitechposted 6 years ago

I do not know, because I do not have Amazon Kindle 3G

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

You can read it using the internal browser, it doesn't look as good as on a pc but it works.

5. usef4u profile image73
    usef4uposted 6 years ago

I don't know but whats the difference between kindle and an iPad

6. StevenRobaina profile image60
    StevenRobainaposted 6 years ago

I'm not too sure...I don't have the 3g Kindle but I'll tell you what...even if it doesnt read hubpages I wouldn't care...The Kindle is the best thing to ever happen to me...I love mine and i even wrote a review about it in one of my hubs.

7. profile image61
    SsvRrwQposted 6 years ago

It this short guide I will show you two ways of converting HubPages articles into a format better suited for reading or your e-book reader.
    If your e-book reader has a web-browser, you may be able to do this without the aid of a smart phone or... read more

8. ameliejan profile image82
    ameliejanposted 6 years ago

I don't have a Kindle, but you would be able to, yes.

A Kindle is an e-book reader with a built-in web browser, whereas an iPad is a fully-functioning mini workstation?

working