jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever had a HP stalker?

1. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

Have you ever had a HP stalker?

Ever answer a question and follow,to notice that someone follows and votes down your reply. Even when there are no others negatives on the forum or question page.

2. scoop profile image84
    scoopposted 6 years ago

No never happened to me and hopefully it doesn't, sounds kinda creepy actually :-)

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

No, I have not had that problem.  I did have some creepy stalker like issues with MySpace in the past.  Of course, no one is on MySpace anymore, so no more problems with that issue!

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

I have a few but for the right reasons. Their comments and feedback are always sincere and helpful and I look for their input, especially from two individuals, every time that I publish. I guess I shall call them "advisers" rather than stalkers, lol

5. Mr-Yo LV profile image57
    Mr-Yo LVposted 6 years ago

Haha that's funny...nope, never had one.  It wouldn't bother me one bit even if I did because all the other people that vote up will diminish that person's efforts.

6. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

It's creepy and funny to be honest. I have a few followers but they post positive things and even if they don't agree,they never vote me down.I guess that's why 1 negative out of 5-6 positive doesn't mean much. I welcome feed back if it genuine,not if it's from some vindictive place or person that means me no good.