jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What type of phone do you use and why did you pick that phone?

1. iloveglee83 profile image60
    iloveglee83posted 6 years ago

What type of phone do you use and why did you pick that phone?

I am looking to buy an unlocked phone. I have left my original provider and have switched to Boost so I am looking to get an unlocked smart phone to use on my plan. I am wanting some feedback on what type of phones people use and why they choose their phone to help me make my choice.

2. WriteAngled profile image83
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

I use a Dell Streak 5 and love it to bits. The main reason it has transformed my life is because of the screen size. I have seen reviews where people say it looks naff to hold such a big phone to your ear. I do not give a fig about naffness, because I finally have a phone that I can use rather than having to squint at illegible squiggles on a postage-stamp-sized screen. I am gutted that it appears Dell will no longer be producing it.

I wrote a hub in praise of the Dell Streak 5: http://writeangled.hubpages.com/hub/Del … i-5-review

3. frogtalk profile image72
    frogtalkposted 6 years ago

I use my home phone! I don't want to pay for a cell-phone!

4. Toni Miller profile image61
    Toni Millerposted 6 years ago

Tmobile MyTouch 4g. Thought I would just try something different. I had a blackberry before, and I am so glad that I made the switch. I love it. I also hear a lot of friends telling me that my phone can do some of the things that their Iphone cannot. I so love my Android.

5. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I currently have a Galaxy S Vibrant and I bought it mostly for the processor and display. I'm going to get the iPhone 4S once it comes out though due to Android development being so slow. Seems like the apps for Android just can't beat iOS hmm

6. kootheancheah profile image58
    kootheancheahposted 6 years ago

I own a Samsung Galaxy S. I love its beautiful display; the colors are simply amazing. When I first bought it, I spent a lot time watching movies on my phone while waiting to pick up my kids from their extra curricula activities. Now, I spend more time reading e-books from the phone; it is more convenient than carrying normal books. The GPS on the phone saves me a lot of time when I go to town which I am not familiar. Samsung Galaxy S is an excellent phone. You can personalize it the way you like. I enjoy flashing the phone with customized ROMs.

7. shwetha123 profile image75
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Right now I am using Dell Streak 5 which the best smart phone right now available in the market. Its not so big like most of the people used to say that how can we carry it. The best thing about it is its Screen Size. Its so light weight and above all it OS i.e. Android 2.2 through which i get every thing at my single touch. I love it its awesome and easy to use.

8. angied83 profile image78
    angied83posted 5 years ago

I've had my Nokia N8 for 19 months now. I've never had any problems with it. In fact, I love it to pieces! In my opinion it's much better than an iPhone (at least iPhone 3g when I bought it!).