jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Modules and buttons and stuff I don't understand to get started

1. javagal1964 profile image59
    javagal1964posted 6 years ago

Modules and buttons and stuff I don't understand to get started

i am new and my biggest problem outside of what to write is I do not understand the modules or all that stuff to get set up. I can only write so far and it won't let me go any further. I don't understand this stuff.

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

You must check out the Learning Center. Everything HubPages is answered here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

I Hope this helps!

3. ndonelly profile image70
    ndonellyposted 6 years ago

maybe you need to break it down into several text capsules.  Instead of putting the whole blog into one text  capsule, you might have more luck putting each paragraph into its own capsule.  Just go to the square on the right and pull the text box over the left.  From there you  can use the arrows to move the text capsule up or down in the blig.

4. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

My suggestion would definately be checking out the learning center.  Then just fool around with a hub a bit.  My biggest mistake at first was putting all my text into one capsule.  It took me one hub to figure out that wasn't the wisest way to do things. 

In all honesty, setting up a hub is really easy, although maybe for you it is a bit overwhelming.  Don't worry, you can't break it.  Write your hub in a word processing document and then just play with it, learning as you go.