jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can my friends read my hub

1. dipsmi profile image75
    dipsmiposted 6 years ago

How can my friends read my hub

2. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Copy your URL and send it to them via: Facebook, Hotmail, or any other social networking website.

3. huba90 profile image60
    huba90posted 6 years ago

I'm new at hubpages,and i didn't know this too since in the address bar my account name appear as well,so i thought that there is another way to share this.But you can share it either by clicking on facebook,twitter like button it will be shared there on your account,or as Indigital said you can open your hub,copy the address,and paste it wherever you want to.

4. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Another really easy way to share your hubs with your friends is after you post a hub two share options pop up twitter and facebook, most likely your friends are on facebook so you can click the share button and instantly they get to see your posts.

5. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

huba90, just to let you know even though it has your username in the url, that's the actual url still of your hub. Since Hubpages created subdomains, your subdomain is your username unless otherwise requested, and then that means your username will be included on any of your hubs' urls

working