jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What people most do with facebook ?

1. profile image47
    joladadiposted 8 years ago

What people most do with facebook ?

Facebook is a popular social networking website. People join with facebook and meet old friends or make a new friend with facebook. They can share comment each other.
    Facebook also have a lot of apps such as games, greeting, quis, etc.

But what is the most people do with facebook ? Playing games on facebook or .. ?

2. 4x4 profile image76
    4x4posted 7 years ago

Among the most popular things people do in facebook is search for long lost friends and family, play games, post comments, upload photos and waste or while away their free or not so free time.

3. clspeakstoo profile image61
    clspeakstooposted 7 years ago

agree with 4X$; also would add that it is being used as a  central point to pubish links as well

4. Jaynie2000 profile image92
    Jaynie2000posted 7 years ago

I just like finding old friends and distant family members. Even the most random or brief interactions make me feel connected.

5. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

i just have conversations with friends on facebook. Another form of communication for me.

6. yshashikant profile image71
    yshashikantposted 6 years ago

We have a group of all our batch mates in college, and we regularly post their, to keep in touch. Otherwise its all about talking to friends. I dont prefer using any of the apps, as i dont have so much of time to waste in those things.

working