jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you ever click the ads when searching for something on google.

1. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

Do you ever click the ads when searching for something on google.

you know the ads that come up on the right hand side of the screen when you do a search. I very rarely cick on them. Just wondering how many people actually use them.

2. Cloverleaf profile image86
    Cloverleafposted 6 years ago

I very rarely click on the Google ads, mostly because I find them irrelevent most of the time.  The odd time I will click on one if it is very interesting or relevant, but I never click on the ones in HubPages (not even other people's hubs) because I wouldnt want to violate adsense terms and conditions.

3. BWD316 profile image86
    BWD316posted 6 years ago

i have on occasion clicked on an ad on google, but not that often and  never while on hubpages, can't be too careful with google adsense on hubpages!

4. brooklyn00123 profile image60
    brooklyn00123posted 6 years ago

The people that know they are ads probably don't click them as much.. But there is a big demographic that doesn't know they are ads and I'm sure they click on them from time to time.

5. MikeNV profile image80
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Somebody is clicking them.  Google Revenue for last year was $28 Billion.  96% from search advertising.

Why not click on an ad if they are offering what you are searching for?

I do it all the time because I know that when I want to find something to buy they will be relevant to my search.  This is different from Ads appearing in the content network on Hubpages.

Unfortunately the relevancy of Adsense displayed on Hubpages bottomed out when they made all the changes.  Might have a lot to do with subdirectory changes.

I see a lot of totally irrelevant Adsenses Ads... but the Ads displayed on Google itself are usually very relevant.

6. profile image50
    SumitNagiposted 6 years ago

I have clicked ads on the right side of the Google search page. Sometimes also found the link useful.

7. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

No not much. My 3 year old son kinda has his own iPad for watching Thomas the Train clips and he likes clicking on Google adverts that appear on Youtube

8. profile image0
    MimiPRGameFreakposted 6 years ago

I very rarely click on the ads I see while I use google. Sometimes ads leads you to a crappy website and I just stay clear away from those.

working