jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I use Facebook at a basic level?

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image99
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 6 years ago

How do I use Facebook at a basic level?

Any chance of anyone creating a Hub on how to use Facebook? The very basics are now beyond my technical abilities in that I cannot add a link or answer a personal message. Clearly, Facebook pays a great deal of attention to user friendly techniques... I am now beat and helpless on the site. People must be thinking I'm ignoring them!

Create a Hub on this and this time next year you are likely to be  a billionaire... smile

2. Knowledgeshared profile image73
    Knowledgesharedposted 6 years ago

Ha just off of your info. I will now make a hub. it will be detailed , ill link you a link to it, give me about 7 days I want to make sure its perfect for the viewer. Thanks for your input. Def. worth it.  If your right by this time next year you will be half a billionaire because I share. big_smile  Gary

3. joseph merlin profile image44
    joseph merlinposted 6 years ago

The new look at facebook also make problem for me Now I also can't view the links , photos , videos separately.

4. stephaniedas profile image91
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

How are you able to use hubpages and not facebook? I find hubpages much more confusing, especially when it comes to making money! What is it exactly that you're trying to do on facebook?