jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I phone or Android. What's better and why?

1. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

I phone or Android. What's better and why?

2. A.A. Zavala profile image85
    A.A. Zavalaposted 6 years ago

To me "No Phone" is the best.  I really wish I didn't have or need one.

3. Alucard_1990 profile image71
    Alucard_1990posted 6 years ago

This is a tricky question, but in the end it depends entirely on you. If you like a nice User Interface that does stays consistent, an AppStore that contains only content from verified developers, and the oohs and ahs associated with Apple products, iPhone is the way to go.

If you are the slightest bit IT, like to use rapidly changing technology, wouldn't mind an appstore that contains thousands more apps than the iPhone appstore (some of which are garbage), and you love the cute Droid icon, an Android Phone would be right for you!

4. Grygas profile image56
    Grygasposted 6 years ago

Well, an iPhone is like the best you can get. But of course, it's pricey, you can break it like you can snap your fingers.

I have an Android and I LOVE it. It can basically do all the smartphone stuff that an iPhone can. It just doesn't have SOME perks, but hey, it depends what you are buying your phone for.

5. eric2112 profile image83
    eric2112posted 6 years ago

My personal chice is the Android platform. More devices to choose from and more options to customize.

The biggest thing to consider is which fits your personality better. Both are really great devices.

I have written a hub around questions like this if that helps.

On a side note: It is a sad day today and many are currently mourning the loss of Steve Jobs, myself included.

working