jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will android beat iOS?

1. registerdomains profile image65
    registerdomainsposted 6 years ago

Will android beat iOS?

2. shwetha123 profile image70
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

No i do not think so that Android will beat iOS. In a survey of last month in USA, it shows number of iOS user's are more than that the Android.

3. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

Yes I think Android will, especially now that Google will be operating Motorola Mobility. The integration of Android and Motorola will create the same smooth interface that Apple provides with its iOS. There will be better communication between hardware and software developers which will benefit the true power of Android. Also, since the availability of Android is across multiple phone platforms there is no way that iOS will be able to continue its reign as the dominant software for cell phones.

4. yusefblack profile image60
    yusefblackposted 6 years ago

It feels like apple vs. Windows all over, except it's with google... apple sticking to its hardware, google appealing to a bunch of companies, with lower prices and gaining market fast.  I use both, and I think iOS is better, but better isn't enough... Need convenience and prices.  Android will win unless apple uses lessons from the past

5. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

No. Apple has too much funding behind it so even if they can create a more powerful android device(which they already have) Apple has the funding to market it. They also have a team of devs who are a million times better in my opinion. Android is still new and I have high hopes for it in the future, but as of right now I don't believe they will.