jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think would happen if the internet crushed for a day?

1. ronhi profile image74
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

What do you think would happen if the internet crushed for a day?

How could that affect you and how how could that affect your country?

2. JeniferRW profile image81
    JeniferRWposted 6 years ago

Oh my goodness. I don't want to even think about that at all. Most likely we couldn't function LOL! Sounds bad, but we rely so heavily on computers and internet for SO many things. Entire businesses, banks, etc. We have let our memories slip as to what life was like before we had these helpful inventions, and now, we have an entire generation of kids coming up who know nothing else. It's crazy when you think about it. If that happened here in the U.S., who knows what mass hysteria might break out.

3. anujagarwal profile image63
    anujagarwalposted 6 years ago

It will be worse than a complete black-out as there will be no alternative for internet. So many businesses will be down for that day and obviously it will affect millions of people across the country. Personally, it may affect but yes it will be a dull day.

4. Grygas profile image55
    Grygasposted 6 years ago

People would definitely survive, the ones that aren't addicts, of course.
    The thing is, that without the internet the economy would fail and it would just be a shitstorm for the government.

5. asmaiftikhar profile image76
    asmaiftikharposted 6 years ago

Nothing would happen life is running like water and there is no worry if internet crushed for a day.and definitely i would think about the people of  under develop countries ,where people are suffering from the problem of electricity and load shedding.

6. christiehemme profile image60
    christiehemmeposted 6 years ago

Nothing will differ so strongly, but I would feel that I miss something.