jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best protective cases for an iphone 4 and why?

1. Chasing Riley profile image82
    Chasing Rileyposted 6 years ago

What are the best protective cases for an iphone 4 and why?

With so many options of bumpers, hard cases, soft cases, designer cases, etc...it's hard to make a choice on the right case. What kind do you use and why did you make that choice?

2. thranax profile image54
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

I think the best case is a large 12 inch x 12 in acrylic box with built in straps that old the phone in the center. The phone is then surrounded by packing peanuts and the box is locked with a 1/6th inch chain going around the lid and bottom 5 times sealed with a padlock that only works with your fingerprint, blood sample, and a combination.

You can never be too safe.

~thranax~

PS: for my phones I just use a soft jelly type case that absorbs impact and a screen protector to help avoid scratches and dents.

3. MemphisYankee profile image60
    MemphisYankeeposted 6 years ago

It's not sleek and sexy, but my favorite is still the ole Otter Box.  I haven't broken an iPhone yet.  I don't know any of my friends who can say that who use other cases.

4. OutsideTheLines profile image59
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I agree with MemphisYankee. If you want protection the OtterBox is amazing. The defender series is shockproof, waterproof, and scratch proof. If you want some added battery JuicePaks are fantastic also.

5. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

Try a jelly case with anti-fingerprints screen protector. It is cost-effective for me so far.

working