jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Twitter or Facebook? Why? Are the two even comparable?

1. schwazice profile image74
    schwaziceposted 6 years ago

Twitter or Facebook? Why? Are the two even comparable?

2. shwetha123 profile image72
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

I Iike twitter more with respect to Facebook. In twitter you have to smart enough to express your thoughts because in twitter you are allowed to express your thoughts in only 140 characters. While in Facebook you can write what so ever you want there is no limitations of characters or words there.

So I prefer Twitter.

3. How To Hub profile image60
    How To Hubposted 6 years ago

They are both good and have diferent uses. , Facebook is great for sharing photos , getting viewers from your links, keeping in touch with friends & family etc

4. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Facebook has a lot more 'social' usage. Twitter is more of a 'fan base'. On Facebook, you're allowed voluntary friends, while on Twitter you allow anyone to follow you. On Facebook you can make groups; set events; comment on statuses and like statuses. Really, on the level of social, Facebook is much more developed then Twitter.

5. BayouDumbbells profile image55
    BayouDumbbellsposted 6 years ago

They are not comparable. I guess you know about Steve Yegge's Google+ post last month.

Facebook is not giving a 'product'. It's not just a social network or a micro-blog. It gives a platform where you could do maximum stuff you want to do in social media.

Twitter, on the other hand, is only for micro-blogging - dedicated. Both are unique in their way. You can't compare them.

6. whatarethenews profile image57
    whatarethenewsposted 6 years ago

I love to use Twitter inspite of facebook, as facebook only shares the ideas and things with only the persons we know but twitter allow us to promote all our thinking, programs, business, website to all over the world. We can communicate with all the world at here in Twitter. That is why i love twitter most.