jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you love about blogging?

1. mitowrite profile image75
    mitowriteposted 6 years ago

What do you love about blogging?

Have a blog? What's your favorite part about blogging?

2. desertlab profile image66
    desertlabposted 6 years ago

I love the interaction. Through blogging I can express my inner feelings and what's inside my head. It helps me to move on when times of grief. And it is so much fun to read others' blogs and know they're reading mine and when I do get encouraging comments from other people around the world.

3. brandasaur profile image62
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

Simple: You can write while you earn. Meeting cyber friends is also a bonus! smile
    Not only you can able to express yourself, you can also share knowledge and be proud of yourself for being such a good writer!

4. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I like blogging because you can interact with others. Sometimes it is not nice but there are times that it is worth it.

5. avamillicent profile image61
    avamillicentposted 6 years ago

I love being able to freely share my thoughts on things (and it is a big plus if people will like them and will leave comments on my blog)

6. AllieRambles profile image60
    AllieRamblesposted 6 years ago

The engagement you get in the conversations in comments.  The idea of expressing yourself and nobody can do a thing about it.  (I'm not controversial but the option is there for anyone.)  Learning a new trade and learning about others.