jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Has anyone checked Google page ranking of their article submission sites lately?

1. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Has anyone checked Google page ranking of their article submission sites lately?

Most SEO pros will tell you to place your articles, and web sites in directories, on blogs, etc that rank high.
    I just did a check on my top 3 sites that I use. Hub pages ranks 6.  Factoidz ranks 5.  But what is going on here. Ezine articles have lost their ranking completely. There were one of the top ranking sites.

2. nicregi profile image78
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

I always check daily smile

Wow! You write at Factoidz too? Great!

Ezine been great especially for backlinking but lately, I noticed they dropped a lot on PR. However, PR is vital but not that vital as you can easily get high PR if you have more backlink towards that site.

3. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Hey Linda
    I got approved on Factoidz and then realised their scams so didn't proceed further. I wrote one article (Zenni Optical review - now published as a hub for them)

Aren't they scammers??

4. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I don't do as much as I did. Mike continously finds ways to cut earnings. Actually, most views are from members. I suspect rankings will drop as lousy articles continue.  Others have had theirs denied, then stolen and published under another writer.  The bonuses for product reviews, are only about half of what he claims you will get paid, but carefully states up to x amount of dollars.  A 10 dollar bonus will get you 3-4 bucks. They always rank you low on SEO which lowers earnings.  I could get 30-40 a month pretty easy, but stopped messing wtih them. I might do an article once a month.

5. JenJen0703 profile image83
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

Yesterday, I checked my articles and was able to locate 7 of my hubs on the first page of Google.  3 of those articles are on the first page of Yahoo and Bing search engines too.

6. profile image0
    techkritigroupposted 8 months ago

Google Page Ranking, as a matter of fact, is static only for the website, doesn't matter how niche your article or blog is it always experience up & down on search engine ranking. Moreover, if your article is good enough to steal the attention is doesn't matter much that on which website you have loaded your article or blog. Blog posting or article writing is an Of-page SEO technique, although it has its own importance.