jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Would you rather have a photographic memory or a Smart Phone?

1. Nate Ahern profile image60
    Nate Ahernposted 6 years ago

Would you rather have a photographic memory or a Smart Phone?

2. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

I would have to say photographic memory. Think about what you could do. Look over the schematics for machines and know exactly how they work just from your head and much more.

3. sashas89 profile image67
    sashas89posted 6 years ago

Photographic memory, of course. A smartphone I can buy for a few hundred dollars. A photographic memory, I can't.

4. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

Lets see...  The best answer for this question involves a simple question:  "When it comes to Man versus Machine, who would you rather win?"

5. xethonxq profile image63
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Without a doubt a photographic memory. How cool would that be...to remember/recall everything you saw or heard. Awesome!

6. Swetankraj profile image67
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

I loved to say a photographic memory! Real and original and smell of old days still makes me happy!

7. Menjia_Rose profile image61
    Menjia_Roseposted 6 years ago

I'll take a smart phone, because we're already born with photographic memory.

8. gabrielthomas72 profile image76
    gabrielthomas72posted 6 years ago

I really want to say photographic memory and make myself sound like I want to shun technology for the betterment of myself! But in many cases that I have seen or read about with people who do have such an ability they seem to have so much going on in their heads that it is a curse!

There is no doubt though that the future is going to be a place where many people's memories are a redundant faculty due to everyone having a computer in their pocket!!

What was my name????

9. IJR112 profile image58
    IJR112posted 6 years ago

Photographic memory for sure.  While smart phones are cool, having a photographic memory can get you much further in life.  The allure of smart phones has kind of worn off on me.

working