jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Of all the gadgets on your smart phone, which do you use the most?

1. davenmidtown profile image89
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

Of all the gadgets on your smart phone, which do you use the most?

I am curious about all the bells and whistles that now come standard on technology...such as the smart phone. Camera, MP3/Music, navigation, etc, etc, etc. So who much of this technology that consumers demand do we actually use? I have a blackberry... which I primarily use for texting...but while I love music.. I never upload music to my phone. It has a camera which I use sometimes but not very often....So I have this smart phone which I use basically for texting... how about you?

2. Daxman profile image59
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

Being a tech nerd i can with confidence say i use most of the functionality of my iPhone. Most used are the GPS and the camera but i also use the iphone to connect to my working enviroment through VPN when im not at home.

3. Bretsuki profile image81
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

I own a Droid phone.

Being blind many of the apps are pretty useless for me. I mainly use the text to speech function of the phone to read text messages and also tell me the numbers as I dial, when I don't use speed dial that is.

I also use the speech to text function to write my texts for me. Though this can be a frustrating process as my phone often refuses to write what I really want it to say. smile

4. GreenMathDr profile image72
    GreenMathDrposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately- The phone. With all of the things I could use I mostly make and receive calls. Schedule (pretty basic)  would come next.

5. WookieWonderfuls profile image61
    WookieWonderfulsposted 6 years ago

I have an iPhone i mainly use the camera and photo editing/art apps and games. As well as siri alternatives but i'm never to serious about those I'm afraid i'm one of many that play far to much asking them things like 'can you make me a sandwich' after testing them for useful things.

I also use the writing/organiser apps quite a lot to smile

I have hubpages app on there as well as other platforms