jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What operating system and version do you use when writing your hubs?

1. jesimpki profile image95
    jesimpkiposted 6 years ago

What operating system and version do you use when writing your hubs?

Fore example, I use Windows 7.

2. sara xiao profile image60
    sara xiaoposted 6 years ago

I use Windows XP commonly when writing my hubs.  Hah, i want to know how can i change my Windows version into Windows 7?

3. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

Well my university is offering windows 7 for free because they have bought the license for all students. But I have not switched to windows 7 yet because I don't like to change things once I am habituated with it. I have written a hub on windows xp tricks which was a hit for me.

So my answer to your question is windows xp updated version, Browser: Google chrome , I also use Microsoft word 2007 to check grammar and spelling. 

4. UnnamedHarald profile image98
    UnnamedHaraldposted 6 years ago

I use Windows OS and Windows 7. I skipped Vista because it was a disaster. Before that, I had XP. I didn't upgrade though; I bought a new laptop with Windows 7 installed. I really like Windows 7, though I'm sure I don't fully utilize it. One thing I like is that I can quickly size and park a window on either the left or right side of the screen with a keystoke (Win key + left arrow or Win Key + right arrow).

5. Dale Hyde profile image82
    Dale Hydeposted 6 years ago

I use Windows 7 Home Premium. Works well for me, the same as Vista and XP.

6. profile image0
    Ronin2012posted 6 years ago

Windows 7 Home Premium,this is the best OS I feel.

7. JoshuaThePost profile image59
    JoshuaThePostposted 6 years ago

As far as word processing and writing, the bulk of my material is done on Windows xp with Microsoft 07 software.  Although several of my ideas begin with my Android running Gingerbread using Google docs, from there I transfer it over and clean it up.

8. nifwlseirff profile image98
    nifwlseirffposted 6 years ago

MacOSX Snow Leopard - as I haven't gotten around to upgrading to Lion yet.

9. Trsmd profile image59
    Trsmdposted 6 years ago

I use Windows XP and publish through Mozilla Firefox