jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think Facebook or any social networking site causes more problems than it

1. Meganekko profile image60
    Meganekkoposted 6 years ago

Do you think Facebook or any social networking site causes more problems than it helps?

2. Tams R profile image84
    Tams Rposted 6 years ago

I think for people who use it to stay in touch with their families and friends it's somewhat helpful and a good thing overall for them. For most it seems Facebook has been turned into a circus of people griping and posts that do not connect to anyone. Everyone else uses it as a personal diary and puts entirely too much personal information for my liking.
    So, in answer to your question: Yes I think overall it causes more problems than it helps and in the age of cellphones most people should just call one another.

3. michaelwhitehouse profile image58
    michaelwhitehouseposted 6 years ago

Facebook is a tool like any other. I'm sure that 70 years ago, people complained that party lines caused too much drama. People will have connection and they will have conflict regardless of how they communicate. Facebook, or any other site, is just the place where that communication happens.

4. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Facebook wasn't designed to solve problems. Social networking sites ae for entertainment purposes only.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

It doesn't cause problems for me. I have some brief interactions with my kids daily. They certainly are not going to call me several times a day to comment on their life. I get to see a new photo of my grandson almost every day. Some people overshare, if it gets to be too much I just take them out of my feed.

working