jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What do you find most appealing about the social photo sharing website Pinterest

1. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

What do you find most appealing about the social photo sharing website Pinterest?

2. Rusticliving profile image88
    Rusticlivingposted 6 years ago

Absolutely Love it!  I'm hooked and I thank Tammyswallow for inviting me!!!!! smile

3. tammyswallow profile image95
    tammyswallowposted 6 years ago

I love the variety and quality of photos. There is everything from photos to crafts!

4. justateacher profile image83
    justateacherposted 6 years ago

I like the variety of things you find on Pinterest - family, inspirational, educational...you name it and it is there...I also like that when I come across a website I like I can "pin" it and go to Pinterest later and explore it later at a more leisurely pace...

5. davenmidtown profile image87
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

I love the fact that is is so simple to use. The fact that is effective at helping to market my hubs is a close second but to be honest... It is the easy of use that I love most.

6. DonnaCosmato profile image96
    DonnaCosmatoposted 6 years ago

It's highly visual, which appeals to me as a visual learner. I can scan quickly to find the items that interest me. It's also one of the most effective ways I've found to promote my work quickly and easily.

7. MKSteward profile image60
    MKStewardposted 6 years ago

The variety. There are so many wonderful ideas that you can share. It's just one giant brainstorm. I have a very tight budget to live by, so finding a great DIY project, or money saving recipe to feed my family is great. I do love the "daydreaming" as well. I think I've built a dream home ten times over in one of
    "Dream Home" category.

8. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

I really need to find more time in my day for Pinterest. It sounds like fun.

9. profile image49
    Caroline Saysposted 6 years ago

It helps me keep track of ideas that sparked my interest. I usually forget a great idea shortly after I start doing something else. This helps me come back to those ideas later and follow through with them.

10. courtneyabud profile image59
    courtneyabudposted 6 years ago

The recipes! My husband thinks I'm a better cook, but I'm really just following better recipes wink

working