jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I stop strange incoming calls

1. whisperingfalls profile image39
    whisperingfallsposted 6 years ago

How do I stop strange incoming calls

I have been received 20 calls from 15 different phone numbers yesterday.  no message left. no answer when I accept the call and can't call the number back. the process is beginning  to repeat today.
    When searching on the internet nothing came up- event the area codes seem not to exist

2. Rishy Rich profile image75
    Rishy Richposted 6 years ago

Just Turn off your phone..!!!! :big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

3. whisperingfalls profile image39
    whisperingfallsposted 6 years ago

not an option: people do need to call me and I need to make calls. turning off the phone is nearly the same or just the same as riding of the phone

4. Pamela N Red profile image86
    Pamela N Redposted 6 years ago

Have you tried calling the number back and asking them why they are calling?

You can put yourself on a "do not call" list online that will eliminate most telemarketers although I still get automated calls, charity organizations (they are exempt) as well as politicians.

You can also have numbers blocked.

5. brentj0188 profile image60
    brentj0188posted 6 years ago

all the numbers that were calling you you could write down go to your phone provider and ask them to block all of those numbers that are repetitively calling you week after week i have had people call me columbia and mexico and not telemarketers either just random people i told my phone company what was going on and they simply blocked them for me for free no hassle, Try it.

working