jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever washed your phone by mistake?

1. ptosis profile image82
    ptosisposted 5 years ago

Have you ever washed your phone by mistake?

I left mine in my pants yesterday sadsadsad:sadsadsadsadsadsad

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6267883_f260.jpg

2. kayyluh profile image79
    kayyluhposted 5 years ago

You should put it in a bag of rice take out the battery and place your phone and the bag of rice in the freezer! My friend did that but she jumped into a pool with her phone in her pocket and it came back to life! I don't know if it will work with iphones:( But one time I did wash my old ipod shuffle and it still worked somehow smile

3. tlpoague profile image86
    tlpoagueposted 5 years ago

I wished I had pictures to go with what I did to my hubby's phone one time. I would write a hub about it. I once did his rig clothes, he worked in the oil field at the time. As I was transfering them from the washer to the dryer, I seen a glob of mud stuck to the bottom. Since we are suppose to clean out the washers, I scooped up the mud only to realize it was his phone. There was no saving that one. I had forgot to check his pockets.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Yes, luckily at the time it was only a tracfone...but it was history after that.

5. ptosis profile image82
    ptosisposted 5 years ago

Hey, my phone works! Didn't have rice, so I used dried beans in the toaster oven at 125 degrees ( a typical day in Iraq). Everything works except now have water spots when I use the camera. Kinda cool looking actually.

I'm been so 'senior' lately. sadsadsadsadsad  I lost my house/car keys yesterday. Luckily I planned on losing them and have extras.

At this rate, I'll be constantly drooling with a full depends on in a month...

working