jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some good fitness apps for iPhone?

1. Om Paramapoonya profile image93
    Om Paramapoonyaposted 6 years ago

What are some good fitness apps for iPhone?

2. gaddio profile image59
    gaddioposted 6 years ago

If losing weight is what you're about, Lose It! is the best one I've seen.  The interface is simple, and the database of foods and their calorie count is extensive.

3. Nare Anthony profile image70
    Nare Anthonyposted 6 years ago

Nike! And you don't even need to install it, as it comes with it  smile

4. stephhicks68 profile image86
    stephhicks68posted 6 years ago

I agree with Gaddio that "Lose It" is a super app.  Even if you are not necessarily trying to lose weight, you can input your weight and get an allotted number of calories per day.  I love how you can add activity each day, as well as meals consumed.  You can see your final +/- at the end of the day.  Keeps you honest.

5. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 6 years ago

I like one called "Virtual Trainer" because it outlines an arsenal of exercises to do for all the major muscle groups. It's free too!

6. mataylor247 profile image77
    mataylor247posted 6 years ago

I have iMapMyRun, if you're training outdoors it GPS follows your route, gives you you're running time from beginning to end, mileage, calories burned, elevation, and pace. It allows you to view your last 10 workouts, let's you log in what you eat, and based off the information about you that you input it gives you a calorie budget. You can also challenge friends and post your workouts to FaceBook and Twitter.

working