jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Facebook, twitter, and texting oh my....

1. cloverleaffarm profile image65
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

Facebook, twitter, and texting oh my....

Do you think that social media like facebook, twitter and others have taken away from society or added to it?
    What do you think about texting? Has it taken away the "real" communication between people? No one writes letters or sends cards.
    How much, and what kind of impact has this had on our world.

2. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

Simple answer to your question: Facebook, Twitter etc has made our life much easier. Now we don't need to use ink and paper which is saving the paper cost. Less use of paper means less use of tress. Now we can communicate with our friends and family members via Facebook and Twitter very easily and free of cost.

So far it social networking site has better impact on my life. However I feel too addicted to Facebook nowadays. Addiction is not a good thing no matter what it is.

Hope this make sense. Cheers!

3. Randy M. profile image85
    Randy M.posted 5 years ago

Social media participation on facebook and twitter, as well as ordinary texting can have both positive and negative impacts on teens, web publishers and business. read more

4. Dancilla profile image69
    Dancillaposted 5 years ago

I think that as we get more into social media, it would have to depend on the person.  I myself have facebook and do text however I still write letters.