jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you leave using your mobile for ever?

1. cenarius27 profile image75
    cenarius27posted 6 years ago

Can you leave using your mobile for ever?

It is hard to expect someone to leave his mobile forever. I am curious to know that can someone do this in the age of information technology.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6448011_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    freezbayposted 6 years ago

Never, forget it! In this century, humans are so much attached to gadgets that it's hard for them to be separated. Mobile Phones began as devices for simple voice communication, but today, the uses it's got are so interesting that it almost has become impossible to stay away from it. But, a bit of advice, over use of mobile phones has a bad effect on health.
    While talking over the phone, use your left ear rather than the right, as it affects your brain!

3. PreetSaluja profile image35
    PreetSalujaposted 6 years ago

NEVER! In today's world no one can spend a single day without mobile, especially after using it for some time. If you have never had a mobile before, it will be easy to spend time without it but after using it for a month or so, you can't leave your mobile.

4. iloveglee83 profile image60
    iloveglee83posted 6 years ago

I could live without my phone if it came down to it. I believe that technology is in fact taking over the world and honestly it scares me alittle at how attached people are coming to their electronic devices. I however would be just as happpy with a book and going back to writing snail mail letter. I think we have lost alot of "communication" since the invention of text messaging ect. We need to speak to someone we no longer call them we text them. I think if these "end of world" movies really do happen and there are survivors that the humas race will just die because we are to stupid to live without technology.  Just my opinion, no hate
    Also @PreetSaluja I have had a cellphone since I was 16, thats 12 years and I could give it up tomorrow.

working