jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Should you trust a girl with two mobile phones ?

1. Simba73 profile image73
    Simba73posted 5 years ago

Should you trust a girl with two mobile phones ?

I have noticed that many girls have two mobile phones which may to many seem harmless enough, but what is the point of two personnel cell phones, I not talking about one from the company she may work for and her own personnel one, but Two personnel ones?

What's the deal ?

Are they hiding things from people?

2. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

Never trust a girl with two mobile cell phones.

1. Simba73 profile image73
      Simba73posted 5 years agoin reply to this

That what I think but what are the reasons if not about cheap calls,sms etc as I pay for one of them anyway ?

3. Mom Kat profile image82
    Mom Katposted 5 years ago

For a while I had 2 personal cell phones.  1 was the phone I had under my hubby's plan.  He did not believe in texting & would not upgrade the plan.  So I went out and bought another pre-pay cell phone & minutes because everyone else wanted to text more than talk.  I used it to keep in touch with work, family, and friends.  The phone I had under my hubby I kept pretty much just for talking with him through our shared minutes.
    After he looked at the cost of both he decided that once our term of service is expired with the contract, we will both be using pre-paid phones.  For the time being I am not using the pre-paid phone because our finances are tight.
    If you are wondering why a specific person has 2 cell phones, the best thing you can do is ask.

4. WryLilt profile image90
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

For awhile I had three phones. Each was with a different network - so one would give me cheap calls, one would give me cheap text and one I could ring certain friends on who were with the same company for free.

There isn't always something suspicious about it, sometimes it just makes life easier and cheaper.

5. sarahmoose profile image78
    sarahmooseposted 5 years ago

I think it depends. I have 2 at the moment, but because I have credit on my pay as you go, and I need to use it up as I have just got a contract phone. It may be a cost thing, a friend of mine has 2 because there are free minutes on one for her family (same network offer) and the other she uses for friends (same offer, but across different networks). Best plan is just to ask.

6. Yahl profile image61
    Yahlposted 5 years ago

What is wrong with having two mobile phones? Other guys I knew has one mobile phone yet has two girlfriends at one moment. Lol. How is that?!

1. viveresperando profile image74
      viveresperandoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

7. kabugalewis profile image60
    kabugalewisposted 5 years ago

in my opinion,yes and no. Its bad enough as it is when.they have a single phone . At times they tend to be oblivious of the world around them driven by the forces.of technology. However there is a breed of responsible trustworthy individuals so it all depends on your judgement