jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Which search engine provider do you use?

1. buckey777 profile image71
    buckey777posted 5 years ago

Which search engine provider do you use?

Which search engine provider do you use and why this one over others?

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I have always liked Google.  It just is more pleasing to my eye and seems to find me just what I need.  I haven't had the same success with others.

buckey777posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It does provide such simplicity and I think they have a great filter program to help match your results better. It also helps when you search for an item it will provide a good site with a description of the product and usually an option below the fi

3. profile image0
    Kommadantposted 5 years ago

I too use Google just like duffsmom.  I think that I use it just because it is so ingrained in my mind know.  When I want to research something, the first thing that I do is go to Google.com and input whatever it is I am looking up into the search engine.

buckey777posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think Google has ingrained it into all our minds with catchphrases to anything we don't know as Google It! They also seem to have done the best at advertising themselves early on to also ingrain their service into our mind. When I think of other se

4. ShaamCA profile image62
    ShaamCAposted 5 years ago

I use google because this gives me the exact result what am searching for and one more reason is its popularity...

5. reahsandberg profile image57
    reahsandbergposted 5 years ago

It has been Google always since 6 years ago. What drew me to Google from Yahoo is Google's simple design. Yahoo had so much clutter on its homepage I did not need. And although Bing offers a prettier look and "promises" better results than Google provides, Google has been always reliable to me. I might also be bias here, as an internet marketer, Google dictates the world of SEO and I have to always use it to follow its developments.

working