jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do you use your Tablet very much? (Android Tablet, Apple iPad, Etc.)

1. MarkSmithPA profile image71
    MarkSmithPAposted 6 years ago

Do you use your Tablet very much? (Android Tablet, Apple iPad, Etc.)

Do you use your Tablet very much?

I just had to have a tablet last year but, while I have one now I barely use it. I'm always working on my Desktop or Laptop. I've asked some friends and they say the same thing.

Do you use your Tablet very much?

If you don't what do you think would make them better for you to use them more often?

If you DO use your tablet a lot, what kind of things do you do most?

Thanks!! Hope to hear from you soon :]

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6491795_f260.jpg

2. LawrenceS profile image76
    LawrenceSposted 6 years ago

I use mine to watch movies, listen to music and watch television when I am on a flight or doing dishes .Other things that I do are take notes in class and books for school. I also use it to keep track of medical stuff, calenders and texting.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Yes, I use it everyday.  I have movies, and a lot of audio book on it.  I can't really explain it. I think it is almost a security blanket for me. It is like being able to take my computer with me wherever I go.  Waiting at the doctor's office, I watch a movie while waiting, or jot notes down about my job, or take a picture of something.

I know smart phones do all that but the plans cost so much and the screens are too small for me to see them without glasses on.  so I really love my iPad.  The device I bought and never used much was the iPod Touch. Paid a fortune for it when it first came out but never really used it much - it is tucked in a drawer.

4. MarkSmithPA profile image71
    MarkSmithPAposted 6 years ago

What are some of your favorite Word Processing Apps for Android or iPad?

1. LawrenceS profile image76
      LawrenceSposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Kingsoft office is one of my favorites, but the new Google drive looks promising. I use note stacks for taking notes on Android tablets.

working