jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What blogs do you habitually read or follow? Can you say why, what drew you in?

1. buckleupdorothy profile image85
    buckleupdorothyposted 5 years ago

What blogs do you habitually read or follow? Can you say why, what drew you in?

2. blogger-technics profile image58
    blogger-technicsposted 5 years ago

Well, this is a very good question as its not only the answering the question, its something like a self searching too. Unltill answering this question, I really did not know what types of writtings make me feel good and what writting make me a follower. But now I started to think about it and amazing I got find a new in me. Now if I get back straight to the question, I will get blank for some moment as I never thought about this matter. But if I think deeply for one moment, I get return to my position which tells me that YES YOU HAVE A CHOICH. Well , I like the technogy typed writtings most, not all the technogy but the technogy which give me some new, innovative and of course WELL AND EASILY APPLICABLE idea on any matter.

3. AllieRambles profile image60
    AllieRamblesposted 5 years ago

I read blogs that pertain to me and my life.  I read mom and parenting blogs because I am a mom and parent.  I also read business, blogging and marketing blogs because that is what I do online.

Sometimes I stray a bot and read funny or popular blogs because I need a break from the humdrum.

If you need details.  I only read blogs that seem to be well thought out.  No grammatical errors.  And they write well.

I read blogs to learn.  And to relate.  Then I know I am not as crazy as I thought I was. LOL.

~Allie

1. blogger-technics profile image58
      blogger-technicsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

hey , Allie, nice reply though !
      But I need an answer, what do mean by the last line where you said, "Then I know I am not as crazy as I thought I was"  ....?
      NB # English is not my native so I understand less....

4. thoughtabout profile image77
    thoughtaboutposted 5 years ago

I like reading technology blog http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/ is my favorite.  This guy is the most knowledgabl;e person in asp.net domain.

working